Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Allie is 6 Months April 3, 2010

I can't believe my baby is 1/2 a year old. The time has truly flown by. She is such a joy and I count it a true blessing to be her parent. She makes Noah and me laugh on a daily basis. She is such a happy baby. All of our friends are continuously commenting on the fact that she is the happiest baby that they have ever seen and I have to admit she is rarely fussy...though she does have her moments. She has started sleeping on her side and wants to walk so bad, but her body just wont cooperate YET. She cut her first tooth and her second one was literally a day behind it so she is now sporting two pearly whites on the bottom. She also LOVES food. She prefers ANY type of food over a bottle or nursing and also is equally as passionate about her sippy cup no matter what is in there. I love you Allie Grace I am so glad I get to be your mama.




Allie in her Easter Dress for her first Easter







No comments: