Thursday, March 10, 2011

SICK SICK SICK

I am officially ready for winter and sickness to be over.  Our whole family has had a rough go of it this winter.  It seems that more often than not one of us has been sick.  Unfortunately, Allie has had a stomach bug, an ear infection, a sinus infection, and now some deep chest congestion accompanied by a fever.  Oh the joys!  I hate it when my baby is sick and I hate that I can't make her feel better.  I am sure every mom feels this way but Allie is so sweet and pitiful when she isn't feeling well.  Also these high fevers are for the birds.  I am worried about her all night long and last night she would sleep for 20 minutes at a time then start coughing and be up crying for 10-15 minutes before I could get her back to sleep for another 20 minutes.  Needless to say it was a long night for everyone.   Pray my baby feels better soon and that it doesn't move into her lungs. 
 
When Allie gets the chills this is how she chooses to dress... she is still her own person!
Life is just better with your hat
Allie during lunch
propped up ready for a day of sesame street!

No comments: