Sunday, May 1, 2011

An Oldham family Weekend

Well the last few days of April Nate, Betsy and the kids came up for a visit to hang out with us here in STL and do a fun day at Grant's Farm.  The last two years they have come about this same time and we went to the zoo.  It has become tradition that either Betsy or I are pregnant during this yearly tradition.  In May 2009 I was pregnant with Allie, 2010 her with Liam and this year me with Chaim... so next year Betsy may just be pregnant with #4 :)  She might kill me for saying that but time will tell!  I have been really bad about taking pictures lately mainly because my small point and shoot broke (But Noah got me a new one for my birthday but thats not for a few more days) so I borrowed a camera to take to Grant's Farm with us to capture a few memories of the weekend.



































No comments: