Thursday, May 28, 2009

Change is a commin

Noah and I have officially hit the busy season. I seriously don't think I have a free weekend between now and September (when Allie is coming). As crazy as life seems I don't think I would have it any other way. I am over half way done with the pregnancy and it really seems like yesterday when we found out. This weekend Nate, Betsy, HK and Nolan are coming to visit and we are going to the zoo. I am probably more excited about the zoo than HK is... we shall see. It has been forever since I have been and I am just excited to get some good quality time with Nate and Betsy. With everything going on Noah and I are in desperate need of some quality couple time. So weekend hurry up and get here!

This weekend is also our first preview service. WHAT? I can't believe it is already time. We will be meeting at the Jesus Church in Soulard at 11am on Sunday the 31st. I am a little nervous about what to expect or what it will be like. Our launch team meetings have been amazing but this will be a totally different dynamic. I am excited and expectant to see what God has in store. It seems like there are new developments everyday with August Gate. God has been so faithful and is already doing things we could have never imagined.

Monday we can move to Lafayette Square. We are SO excited to be able to be in our NEW condo. The space will be tight but I am so looking forward to this next season. To preaparing a place to bring my daughter home to. To makeing a beautiful nursery for her (Thanks Mom). To being able to live alone with my husband for the first time in 2 years! We will be commuting back and forth and still staying in St Charles during the week while we both will be working up here or until the end of July.

Ahh... deep breath... September will be here before I know it and then life will truly NEVER be the same... I can't wait.

Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
~in no particular order~
  1. Noah got to feel Allie move for the first time (this was more exciting for me than when I felt her the first time)
  2. This weeks launch team meeting was by far the most intimate to date and I am excited to see God continue to build the relationships there.
  3. I made $321 in my yard sale...well on my way to getting nursery furniture.
  4. Memorial Day cookout at the Konieczkas = Great Food and Great Fellowhip
  5. Hanging out with Kimmel for the first time in FOREVER...even if it is while cleaning
  6. Looking at my husband and realizing I love him more today than the day we were married.

No comments: