Friday, July 17, 2009

The beginning of Pregnancy Pics...

Yesterday KellyBeth met us at our place to take Pregnancy Pics or "Belly Pics" as I had been calling them. I have posted a few that she sent to me to preview. There are SEVERAL more that I will get later and post when I get them but thought you all might enjoy a sneak peak.




She also took some pics for Noah to put together a bio to send to churches that he speaks at. He informed me that morning that he was a frowning pastor or a serious pastor. Basically he meant he didn't want to be smiling in his bio pic. However, I think KB captured Noah perfect in this picture. I love your smile baby :)

Also...funny story. The night before I was trying to figure out what I was going to wear... not that I have many options. I had said something to Noah about trying to figure out what we would wear and he quickly replies "Does it really matter... your shirt is going to be up the whole time it is not like anyone will see what you are wearing". I had a good laugh. I guess that is what I get for calling them Belly pics. There were no bare belly pics... sorry.

No comments: