Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 weeks old

This past Saturday Allie turned 3 weeks old. I can't even believe it has been 3 weeks already. I feel so behind on posts that I am just skipping ahead and am going to try to keep up from here. This week Allie crossed the 8lb. mark and is starting to show a bit of her personality. The girl still loves to be held but we are working on getting her time in her crib and swing. Here are a few pics from this last couple days.

Yeah so I am three weeks old... does that mean you are going to stick that camera in my face all day?
My little gator fan. This was before the game started... my little girl can't sleep through a gator game her mommy and daddy are way too loud :)


This week Allie has started smiling on purpose. She always gives a big smile every time she gets "daddy sugar" that is what Noah calls it when he kisses her cheeks and neck. He loves it because she now gives him a big smile as soon as he stops. She loves her daddy sugar.
Daddy and Allie-belle making scary faces :)
These pics were taken right before we went on our first walk in Lafayette Park. She has her new cool hoody on. Today was the first day in 2 weeks that it hasn't poured down rain so we seized the opportunity and took a stroll around the park. It felt great to get out the house.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love the attitude it looks like she is giving in the first picture!