Thursday, June 3, 2010

Allie is 8 Months- June 3rd

I can't even believe my baby is 8 Months old.  Seriously when did this happen?  She is walking around furniture, crawling, feeding herself, can clap her hands, play peek a boo, give kisses, wave bye bye and say mama, dada, nana, baba, and hi.  Allie you are FULL of personality and we love it.  Everyone who meets you says you are the happiest baby they have ever met and I would have to agree.  You are spoiling me and I am so grateful. I love that the smallest things excite you.  I love that you are in love with your daddy and get so excited every time you see him.  I love that you are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.  You currently have 3 teeth and are working really hard on a fourth which I think is coming through up top.  I love you baby girl.  Don't grow up too fast.

Today we tried Gerber's puffs for the first time and you LOVED them!  We have entered a whole new world of feeding yourself and you think you are big stuff.  You get so excited when I pull out the can that you will climb over whatever is in your way to get to them and will not stop eating them as long as they are in your sight.

No comments: