Monday, August 2, 2010

June/ July in Review

Ok so I know that I have been absent from the World Wide Web the last month or so and I do apologize to all my fans (ha ha)!  To say this summer has been crazy has been an understatement.  We have had something almost every day and night of the week since June began.  I have NEVER been so ready for fall in all my life.  So I am going to attempt to do a quick recap of everything that I have not been able to blog about in the last 6 ish weeks.

First up Father's Day!  This year was Noah's first father's day and well since it fell on a Sunday it is hard for us to really pamper him the way he truly deserves.  So we had some of his favorite foods for lunch and hung out in the morning before we had to get ready to go to church that evening.   Allie decided for Father's day her present to her daddy would be to learn to pucker up and give kisses and that is what she gave him all day.  I don't think he could have asked for a better gift.
 
here is Allie with her daddy on Father's Day!

Becoming mobile.. really mobile...  Allie LOVES this walker toy that through my couponing madness I scored at WalMart for $5!   My plan was to save it for her birthday but I soon realized that by then she may not be as interested in it and well she utilizes it A LOT now.  So I decided to give it to her early.  She will follow me around the house with this until she runs into something or gets stuck at which time she resorts to crawling but using her feet not her knees..  The girl can sprint around furniture and is really fast as long as she think she has something to hold on to.  She is still a little timid to try it on her own but I am thinking she will be off an walking any day now.
 

9 MONTHS!  WHAT?

Allie on July 3rd 2010- 9 months old.  
This one was a hard one for me.  I am not doing well with her getting so big so fast.  She is turning into a toddler right before my very eyes and oh there are days when I long to just hold my baby again.  

Violet all of a sudden became one of her favorite things this past month.  She has always loved her lovey bunny but out of no where she fell in Love with violet.  She wanted violet in her crib every time she was in it and violet out of the crib every time she was out.  Violet had to ride in the car and went to church.  She even went to Target and the grocery store.  Allie would fuss and cry until she was re united to Violet... go figure.  Which in my opinion is a stupid name for a dog but it says it right on her collar so there is no changing it.  


Allie helping daddy lower her crib down.  This was a sad day for me but I held off as long as I possibly could and it had to be done so now her crib has been lowered and there is no more possibility of little miss getting out cause of believe me she got close.


Swinging in the Park..  So last time I posted a pic of A swinging she didn't love it.  Well that has totally changed and she LOVES to swing in the park.  It has been so hot lately we haven't gotten to go as much as I would like but we do try to make it over there regularly.


4th of July
This was the only pic I got of Allie on the 4th of July!  I know I can't believe it either!  However it was a Sunday and well you know how that goes in our house = CRAZY!  We did get to climb on the roof of Noah's office (with a sleeping baby) and watch the down town fireworks.  It was an AWESOME view of some amazing fireworks.


I heart Soulard! (that is what her shirt says)  

So this is Allie's DIVA outfit.  Celeste had bought matching onesies for Allie and Cannan (his is Brown) that say I heart Soulard (which for those of you who don't know that is where we planted August Gate)  and well I decided it was so cute but could use a little spicing up so I made the tutu and the bow and found the tights on sale at Target and walla you have a super cute 9 month old :)

 

She has become so busy and active it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture of her anymore... oh well maybe again some day :)

Hope you enjoyed the quick review I will TRY not to be so absent in August :)

1 comment:

Kpete said...

She is just adorable! I can't believe how big she is!