Saturday, August 28, 2010

A quick trip to Southern Illinois

Last week Allie and I decided to make a VERY quick trip to Southern Illinois on Tuesday.  My best friend from highschool was in town and she had never met Allie and well after having several failed attempts in Allie's 10 month existence I thought it was time to make it happen.  However when going to So. Ill we have to make several stops and say hi to Gma and Gpa Gray and Papa Roy and Gma Cathe.  So after that we made our way to Harrisburg and saw Brooke and Krystal.  I was bad about remembering to take pictures all day until we went to Mackies for dinner.  I LOVE MACKIES!!! I couldn't forget to document Allie's first trip to mackies and her first time eating Mackies Pizza.  Still the best pizza I have EVER had :)
 
Pizza and Lemons... YUM?
 
Allie LOVED Brooke she thought she was funny and liked that she would get on the floor and play with her.  When Brooke went to get ready for dinner Allie crawled back to the bathroom and wanted to see what she was doing and hang out in there even if mama was in the other room.  I am glad these two finally got to meet!  We had to take a pic in front of the sign.  I have SO many pics with Brooke in front of the sign from ages 8-16!
Oh and Congrats Adam Tate for being the employee of the week!

No comments: