Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Family Pics - Allie's 1 year photo shoot

In early November we had a date with KBK Photography
for several reasons: 
1.We needed a new family pic because the last time we had one taken Allie was 2 months old. 
2. Allie just turned 1 and I wanted to get her 1 year photo taken
and
3. August Gate was chosen as a recipient of the Midwest proceeds of 29 Coffee and they wanted to put our family pic on their website (go to 29coffee.com and check it out)

Unfortunately it was cold and Allie only gave us about 40 minutes of cooperation so KB did an amazing job getting what she got!  I am having a hard time deciding which one I want framed in my house!

 
Right now I am leaning towards this one as my favorite family pic

And this one as Allie's best 1 year photo 





I love that KB captured this face.  This is Allie's reaction to everything that she likes she says "Oooooooohhh" like it is the most amazing thing ever!




I also love this photo.  I think I love it more every time I look at it!  I feel like it captures her personality.




The last three are just for you to see what happens when Allie decides she is done for taking pictures
 
and now she is just ticked off... the end
Thanks KB!!  We love you

No comments: