Friday, November 19, 2010

13 Months - My little Momma

So on November 3rd Allie turned 13 months (I know I am behind but I have good excuses)     
Allie got a baby doll for her birthday and well it has turned her into a little mama she treats her baby like a real baby and loves every minute of it!  She is totally my little mama!  Check out these pics throughout her 13th Month          
 Stroller Rides


 Asking me to hold her baby while she does something else
 patting the baby on the back I guess she needed to burp
 A stroller ride when the stroller is actually fixed properly

 time to change the baby's diaper

 loving the baby
 rocking the baby


 reading stories to the baby
 watching sesame street with her baby



time for another diaper change... she also feeds her baby with a spoon out of her tea cups and gives her baby a bottle with her sippy cup.


 Another milestone this month was I let Allie try peanut butter for the first time.  I had been a maniac making sure she had NOTHING with peanut butter well I figured it was time to give it a try and see what happened...

 as you can see I think she liked it.  I gave her apples with a dish of peanut butter (because she loves to dip things) and well she ate all the peanut butter before she touched the apples (and she loves apples)!

Happy 13 Months baby girl!  I love you

No comments: