Thursday, September 24, 2009

39 weeks 2 days

Well we just had another Dr appt and we are hoping this was our last appointment. Today was the first time that Dr. P said I look like I am getting ready to have a baby. He said he has had his doubts wondering if I would ever get ready but my cervix IS softening and thinning. He said he could feel the baby's head and I am starting to dilate. He did say he thinks I will be able to start labor naturally but doesn't think it will be within the next week. He said I will see you all next week. So I am praying, walking, drinking rasberry tea, and taking all measures I can to help move this along to start labor sooner than next week. Keep praying and I will keep you all posted. On the up side he said mom and baby both look perfect!

Noah and I are getting so anxious to meet Alethia Grace. Every night Noah talks to her and tells her all kinds of things but recently it has been "all babies want to get borned" a Juno shout out to any fans out there. He tells her how much better life will be outside than inside and how he can't wait to play with her. So Allie belle... come on girl :)

No comments: