Thursday, September 3, 2009

36 Week Update

Well today was not my favorite day at the doctor. It started out pretty normal... hop on the scale... did you bring in your pee?... take the blood pressure and then get me all set up for the NST. All of that went fine. Then Dr. P comes in and checks me to see if there is any progress. He informs me that there is NO progress. I ask him if this is normal for 36 weeks. He says he is not worried but that as of right now it looks like I am not going to make my due date and that I will MOST likely be late. I had prepared myself for being pregnant 4 more weeks but more than that was pushing it. I was a little discouraged by this but I am not going to stay there. Babies come when they are good and ready to come and we will just have to wait on her timing. However, Allie this family is always early to everything. So you better get with the program.

I am also now taking suggestions to help "prepare" my body to be ready for labor. Anything that can help in these next 4 weeks I am willing to try...

No comments: