Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Crafty

Noah got me a nice sewing machine for Christmas and I had been dieing to think of something fun to make with it. As most of you know my friend Celeste is having a baby boy (Cannan) in March. On a side note Allie can't wait to have another baby around :)!! Anyways while I was in Florida for Christmas I was trying to think of something fun I could make Celeste and Cannan and after talking to my other super crafty friend Kim we decided that together we could figure out how to make baby bedding. How hard could it be right? So Kim and I had a blast going to JoAnn's, picking out fabric and then spending a couple of days working on our new masterpiece. We were SO thrilled how it turned out we couldn't wait to give it to Celeste. I think she liked it too...

PS...her nursery theme is birds...



i




So now I am getting addicted to my sewing machine... yesterday I decided to make a fun toy for Allie. She is teething SO bad and loves putting things in her mouth so what better to make then a soft block that has LOTS of things to chew on :) She loves it! And yes I even monogrammed the A on it!



Now what can I make today?...

No comments: