Friday, June 5, 2009

4 Years!

Yesterday was Noah and my 4th Anniversary. I knew the day that I married him that I was so in love with him that I couldn't imagine my life without him. I had no idea how my love would grow over the years, how much I would love, respect, trust, value, believe in, and be proud of my husband only 4 years from the day I committed to be with him till death parts us. In this 4 years God has grown our marriage in ways that were not always easy. We have walked through leaving his home church and our first church together, 5 moves, loosing jobs, working at Cracker Barrel and Walmart to make ends meet, living with parents, loosing a parent, struggling with infertility, not being able to sell a house, living with 2 relative strangers, living off of support, and the beginings of planting a church. These 4 years have not been easy but I value the lessons they have taught me and the strength they have brought to my marriage. Noah you are my best friend, my biggest fan, my pastor, my confidont, my provider, my refuge, my strength, my spiritual leader, the father of my daughter and truly the love of my life. I can't wait to explore the future with you. I can now say with confidence that we can walk through anything together. I am so thankful for you. I love you more than ice cream.

No comments: