Sunday, June 28, 2009

Living in the City and Allie's Room Part 2

For the past week Noah and I have been living full time at our place in the city. Our final move is this coming Friday but we love our new place so much we stay down here all the time. The only issue is we are still without internet so I feel SO behind. After a long fought battle with Charter we have decided to switch to AT&T so hopefully we will have internet sometime this week. In the mean time Noah and I frequent STL Bread Co. to get our internet fix. This coming week is also my last week at CEF. The commute back to St Charles is too far and with Allie-belle coming in September it is time to hang up my working hat.

This weekend Brie came over to help start making Allie's room adorable. Here is the beginning works of what will be her room. I am so excited with how it is turning out. Now I can't wait for my mom to get here with the bedding and finish the rest of the decor. Thanks Brie! You truly are gifted.




1 comment:

Nate and Betsy said...

Oh my goodness...how adorable! I LOVE it!