Friday, June 5, 2009

Our first Preview Service

I am so behind on my posts for this past week. SO much is going on and it seems almost impossible to keep up but at the same time I want to make sure that I get everything on here so bare with me. I will eventually get it all.

May 31st was our first preview service for August Gate. Things went extremely well. We met at the Jesus Church in Soulard at 11am and we had about 60 people in attendance. You can check out Noah's teaching on the link in the upper right hand corner. Thanks to Kelly Beth I have a couple of pictures from the event (my camera battery died literally the second I turned it on). I was trying to post them tonight but apparently I am on an extremely slow internet connection so I will update once we get back to St. Louis. We are currently at Noah's dads house in Eldorado ready to celebrate my neice Hallie Kate's 3rd Birthday tomorrow.

We are also in the process of moving from St Charles to our new condo in Lafayette Square. We were able to stay down there earlier in the week. Even on an air mattress I wanted to be there more than our house in St Charles. Noah and I are both ready to make this move and be in the city full time. Continue to be praying for this move to be easy and smooth. I am so anxious to be down there but am trying so hard to finish strong and finish well where God has placed us in the mean time.

Check out a few pictures from today thanks to KBK photography!

Noah and me at 23 weeks.



HK didn't want her picture taken by KB but she got one of her smiling anyway!

1 comment:

Nate and Betsy said...

The picture of you & Noah is awesome!!!