Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 Month Check up


We finally had Allie's 2 month check up after being sick and having gallbladder surgery it had been put on the back burner. When we went in to the doctor today Dr. H couldn't believe how big she was. She said she was just amazed at how much she had changed from 2 weeks. I have to agree she doesn't even look like the same baby! Well here are her stats:

Height: 25 inches in the 97%
Weight: 13 lbs in the 95%
Head: 15 inches in the 50%

Dr. Hollie was amazed that she was rolling over (which is now a daily event at our house) and said that she was showing major signs of teething! I said I didn't think they started teething this early. Dr. H said they don't and they normally don't roll over either. She commented that Allie is currently developmentally ahead in all areas. She told her that she better not cut any teeth before the new year and she better not be walking when we come in for our next appointment. I am so glad that my daughter is doing well and is healthy but slow down Allie Grace! I don't want you to grow up any faster than you have to.

Unfortunately I have temporarily misplaced my card reader so I will have to update this post later with the pic at the dr's. Sorry!

No comments: