Friday, December 4, 2009

2 months old

On December 3rd Allie officially turned 2 months old! So naturally it was time for another photo shoot! That same day nana and I finished making her stocking so we decided she needed to use it as a prop this month. I wanted a pic of her in the stocking but she was WAY to big! My little baby is getting so big! She is 12.5 lbs and is so close to doubling her birth weight. She is all smiles this month and especially thinks her nana is SO funny. I need Nana here all the time during my photoshoots to get those big smiles out of her. She is really trying to talk and coo more and more often. If you keep asking her what else she has to say she just keeps going.

Alethia Grace 2 months old

hi mom... I see you have that camera again... I guess I will cooperate






Allie loves her activity gym and enjoys intentionally hitting mr. penquin and the alligator. She gets so excited!

Later that day we set out to do some Christmas shopping. I needed to look around Target for a few things so Nana took Allie. I later found them in the baby section "trying out toys". She got way over stimulated as Nana took her down the baby toy isles and showed her how things played music and lit up. This girl is a sucker for anything that plays music or has lights! Oh the wonderful world of toys will be our next adventure...

No comments: