Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Allie- 8 weeks

I constantly feel like I am saying that I am so behind with this blog but the truth is I am always behind but don't want to just skip ahead to the present so I find myself constantly playing catch up. Here are a few pics from Allie's at 8 weeks.

I can not believe how big she is getting already. The time is totally flying by... I know what a cliche that is but seriously how is my baby already 8 weeks old?

Some major milestones this week are she actually likes tummy time, she can really hold her head up very well. She is sleeping great! We had a 9 hour stretch this week. She is smiling more and more and will actually laugh out loud now, it is SO cute. She is getting more active with her activity gym. She loves hitting the penguin and the zebra... she has a thing for black and white objects! Nana bought her a new toy giraffe which we have named george, he plays music and vibrates... she really loves george...thanks Nana. She is falling more in love with her hands, they are truly a comfort to her when she sucks on them. She has also found that thumb more and more... we will see which will win out the passy or the thumb? She also turned 2 months this week, but we will save that for another post :)








No comments: