Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santas Magical Kingdom

As most of you know I am married to Mr. Christmas. Noah loves Christmas time he can hardly wait till Thanksgiving to get out the Christmas decorations in fact the last two years we haven't even made it to thanksgiving. Now that we have a child we have really started thinking about what kind of Christmas traditions we want to have as a family. I had mentioned that I remembered going to look at lights with my Nonnie and PaPa when I was little and it was something I had really enjoyed and so we decided that we would make that a tradition. So Friday night once most of us were on the up hill from the sickness we decided to have a family date night. We went out to dinner (and I now remember why we don't normally go out on Friday night but rather during the week... the waits are HORRIBLE) and then drove to Eureka to Santa's Magic Kingdom.

As we pulled up to enter Allie was wide awake and getting fussy in her car seat because the traffic was so touch and go and even when you were moving you couldn't go more than 5mph. So go ahead and gasp but we decided to take her out of her seat and sit her in the front with me. This was totally the right choice.... she LOVED it! She was mesmerized by all the lights around her and truly enjoyed a whole lot more than I would of thought a 2 month old could enjoy Santa's Magic Kingdom. I can't wait for next year when I am sure she will be able to enjoy it 10 x more!

Here is my attempt at taking a few pics from inside the car...epic fail!

Allie totally mesmerized by all the christmas lights around her

Our little family outside at Kringle's Store

Allie belle and daddy

Thanks again daddy for taking us to see the lights! We had so much fun :)

No comments: