Saturday, December 4, 2010

14 Months - December 3rd 2010

Allie, this month you have turned a corner and your personality is brighter than ever.  It is official you have a strong will.. now I just have to figure out how to channel it so you can change the world!  You will not do anything that is not your idea (or at least that you think is your idea) and you have become obsessed with toothbrushes and any drinking object.   You also LOVE food and LOVE to eat.  I am thankful for this although sometimes I feel you eat more than a teenage boy.  I guess this is better than the alternative!  I love you my little firecracker, independent, strong willed baby girl.  

 Toothbrush 1 of about 10 that you have

 Toothbrush #2



 Here Allie is telling me the sound that liquid makes when you poor it out...Shhhhhhhh
 pouring her sippy cup into the water bottle
 Allie found this in my purse and before I knew it she had it opened and was eating it...
 and then hiding from me so I didn't take it away... she found a treasure!

This is Allie's usual position after her afternoon nap.  For some reason it takes her a while to wake up from this nap and so this is when we watch Sesame Street... She loves Sesame street!!!  She has even coordinated her own dance to the opening song.  Unfortunately every time I pull out the video camera she wont do it she wants to look at the video camera..

 Little Miss Drama Queen



 Playing hide and seek behind the curtains.  This is a daily activity!


 another day another toothbrush...
My little big girl at 14 months!  I love you more than ever Allie Grace!

No comments: