Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas at Home

I love Christmas!  I love everything about it, but Christmas is taken to the next level of total awesomeness when you have kids.  Last year Allie was 2 months old so it was not the same as it was this year but wow I look forward to so many more special Christmas' as a family in the future.   We spent our family Christmas the Monday before we left for FL to spend Christmas with my family on Tuesday.  Noah and I stayed up late Sunday night putting things together, stuffing her stocking, and wrapping presents.  Monday morning this is what Allie woke up to...

I went and woke her up at 8:30 am cause come on its Christmas.. I guess she didn't get the memo..


 Mom seriously I just woke up get that Camera out of my face..

 Dad why is she still taking pictures of me?
 She closed her eyes while she drank her morning milk and I changed her diaper... really Allie its 8:30 not 6am!
 She entered the living room and said "OOOOOH"  she was immediately awake.  We had hidden a baby carriage behind a big present but she found it immediately

 forget the rest of the presents she didn't need anything else she was so occupied with this...

 she is just starting to notice there are other things out... she walked over to her new chair and sat down
 and started pulling things out of her stocking... no one had to tell her what to do. So Funny!


 Her baby bottle that was in her stocking might have easily been her favorite present.  She opened almost every other present with it in her hand.




 time to start opening some presents!
 everytime she opened something she would take it to daddy immediately to open so she could play with it for a while before going to the next one.



 an elmo phone!  We got some amazing video of her dancing around when she opened it because it plays elmo's world theme song



 she also got a little people boat for the bath tub

 oooh look!

 Little People Noah's Ark!






 hmmm... what is this big wrapped thing in the middle of the room??


 a baby bed!

Christmas is definitely more fun with kids!

No comments: