Thursday, February 3, 2011

16 Months - February 3rd


16 Months.  
Seriously where has the time gone?  My baby has turned into a full fledged toddler with her own will and desires and she makes them known.  She is so smart and so loving.  She gives kisses to her daddy and me and her babies all day long!  She really is super sweet when she isn't throwing a fit because I told her no or she didn't get what she wanted.  She loves all her baby dolls she got between her birthday and Christmas (and Noah and I didn't buy one of them... she has 6).  We have to have one baby with us at all times if not as many as her little arms will carry.  Throughout the day at random times she will start saying "Mama" and then she picks up her baby and starts loving on it like it is talking to her.  She also tells me to SHHHH when her babies are sleeping and she never forgets to feed them their bottles.  Some babies are not allowed to wear clothes while others have 2 and 3 things on... I am not sure the rational but I don't ask questions.  She LOVES finding her socks and putting them on her babies feet.  In fact some of Allies favorite things besides babies right now are socks, shoes, and hats.  Everytime daddy leaves she wants her hat out of the closet (I think she thinks if she puts in on she gets to go with him)  and then she wears it around the house for an hour or so.  The other day she found a hat in my room that I had made for her and she wanted to put it on.  She wore it all day and then wore it to church... go figure.  She also loves music and to sing and dance.  She has become quite the American Idol fan.
 See I told you.  She loves to watch them sing and if she likes the song she will dance and put on a show.  She will also dance in the car and at church pretty much anywhere there is music she is ready to go.  I have an awesome video of this if I can ever get it off my camera!
 My sweet big girl.
 She will only eat something if she can feed it to herself. This makes things like yogurt and applesauce something I think twice about before giving her.  MISS INDEPENDENT defines Allie really well.
 But she is so stinking sweet at the same time!
 She is practicing a lot to become a good big sister.  I am not sure she is ready for Chaim to enter the world but I can guarantee she will know how to mother him!



 This is one of my favorite faces because it is when she is walking around the house patting her baby on the back saying SHHHHHH... because apparently her baby is upset and needs to be comforted.
 Another love of Allie's is the chair we got her for Christmas I had no idea this would be her favorite present but she does love it a lot. Also with her other loves hat and baby... oh and we can't forget BUNNY!  Bunny is a good ole faithful friend that we could not make it through the day without.





 Allie also has become fond of my growing belly.  I tell her there is baby in there and she says "awww" while hugging and kissing my belly.  Randomly throughout the day she will walk over and lift up my shirt and stick her finger in my belly button and laugh.  Then she wants to kiss it.  If I ask her where mommy's baby is she points to herself and then she lifts up my shirt and points in my belly button... so maybe something is clicking?

 So here she is my little 16 month old independent, drama filled, sweet, loving, strong willed, precious  little girl and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: