Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daddy's Girl


Ever since Noah got back from his world adventure Allie has been quite the daddy's girl.  She cry's every time he leaves and puts her hand out and says up because she thinks if he is holding her he has to take her with him, when daddy puts a hat on Allie wants a hat on, when he gets home she squeals with delight.  Yes she loves her daddy... what can I say I don't blame her I love him too.  So when Daddy needed to study last Sunday Allie decided she wanted to "study" too in her highchair with crayons.  So this is what they did for a while anyway...


 double fisting it

So ever since then Allie has gotten really into coloring with crayons...

 giving me kisses because I gave her crayons


 and then inevitably at some point they start to go in the mouth.  I tell her not to put them in her mouth and if she doesn't listen she no longer gets to color.  She is never very happy about this but maybe someday she will learn not to put them in her mouth.

 Contemplating what to draw next?

No comments: