Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Valentine's Day Festivities

Valentine's Day I got up early before Allie could wake up and before Noah got home from the gym and made a big breakfast for my two valentines complete with heart shaped pancakes.

 This was the first time Allie had ever eaten pancakes and she was intrigued to say the least.  Though she is more of a bacon lover.  Turkey bacon at least :)
 Then mommy and daddy gave Allie her valentine's day present from us
 She got a new elmo hooded towel, an elmo potty book, some pj's and a few more animals for her noah's ark set. 
 giving me kisses for her present
 Momma and my little Valentine, she is getting more and more loving EVERY day.  She is SO stinkin sweet ALL the time

 Then we had some friends come over and play and we went to the park. Despite the snow on the ground it was in the low 60's and beautiful out.  This was the first time we have been able to play outside since October!!
 When we got home Allie helped mommy make chocolate covered strawberries for daddy ( and for Mommy and Chaim...Chaim LOVES chocolate covered strawberries)
 I had made jello early in the day so we could make jigglers...
 lets just say I need to practice my jello jiggler making skills cause it was an epic fail.  But it still tasted good!
 I quickly realized this project needed a bib
 the one and only half way decent jiggler that fell apart as soon as we picked it up.
 Happy Valentines Day!
 While I was cleaning up I had my back to Allie and didn't realize she had gotten into the fridge by herself and gotten a strawberry.  I turned around to find this...
 Being the mean mommy that I am I took it away right after this pic but gave it back to her after we ate dinner
 and we enjoyed the rest of her jello.
 We had a blast.  I am sure it will just get more and more fun in the future when Allie gets more into it all.  We put Allie to bed early and Noah and I enjoyed a relaxing night together.  Good Times!

No comments: