Monday, April 13, 2009

Keeping You Updated- 16 weeks along

When I first attempted to start a blog I had the best of intentions to keep it updates so that all of our friends all around the world (mostly the United States) would be able to easily find out what has been going on with Noah and I. Well at the risk of a major excuse we have been SO busy that this is the last thing on my mind. I keep saying that will change when the baby is born but lets face I dont think life will ever get less crazy so I am starting fresh.

First of all I want to update everyone that I am 16 weeks pregnant and doing well for the most part. My major complaints are headaches and back pain. I have finally moved past the nausea stage for a bit (though it comes back to visit every so often) and now I am battleing major headaches on a daily basis. I have been told this is commen in pregnancy so I am trying to suck it up and drink more water. The back pain seems to be my sciatic nerve and the doctor told me I should feel a little relief in a few weeks but not to get to comfortable because it will be back when the baby gets bigger :) Oh the joys. I would do this everyday of my life to hold that beautiful baby in Sept/ Oct.

For those of you who don't know we are due on September 30th. This is exactly 1 month after we launch August Gate in Soulard so times are exciting!!! Noah and I believe we have found a condo in Lafayette Square to live in. Though we are not thrilled about the idea of moving again we are very excited for what the next stage in life will bring. Always an adventure :)

On the baby note I have decided to do cloth diapers. I have been researching several kinds and all the different options pose their own pros and cons however I believe I have decided to go with Cottonbabies- Bum Genius 3.0 All in One/ One Size Fits All! If anyone knows where you can register for these I would be excited to find out that information.

No comments: