Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moving to the City



Noah and I are seriously looking over a lease for a condo in Lafayette Square. We will be moving down there in July. However, with moving into a condo comes a lot of challanges and changes for us. First of all we have never lived in a residence this small and with a baby coming soon after we seriously have to get rid of some stuff. Not to mention this condo would be on the 4th floor of the building which would make taking Cubbie out a bit of a challange. I mentioned to Noah last night that many people get rid of their dogs after they have a baby. Well Noah has taken this seriously like this is the final plan. I am not saying I want to get rid of Cubbie because I don't. He has been part of our family for almost four years. I just want what will be best for us and for him. I don't know if it is best for him to live on the 4th floor where the lease says he has to be
leashed and muzzled when we take him outside. Not to mention the challanges that come with me trying to take him and a newborn outside in the middle of December. My mom has volunteered to let Cubbie come visit for a while if that is what we decide. I just don't know. I don't know if I can look at Noah's face if we really did this. We do love our dog very much...so we will see how it all pans out. Back to the condo, we are prayferully considering if this is where God would want us to be and would covet your prayers as well. We know this is a big decision and want to stratigically be placed where God would want us to be. We do love the Lafayette Square area and love the idea of being right across from the park. Should be an interesting ride...like always :)






No comments: