Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Time

Ok so I know this song came out in 2007 but for some reason I really like it right now.  I think it describes where I am at in life.  I have felt like it has taken us forever to get to the place to launch August Gate and now it is right around the corner.  As Noah and I are continuously trying to raise funds his famous line is if we can just get through this first year we are going to be fine.  I think that is why I love this song so much.  Its not that I want more time its that the months ahead are months we have longed to see for so long but at the same time this is the scariest time of my life.  So I guess deep down inside I am screaming... we need more time to figure it out... we need more time to raise the money gives us a few more months and we will be fine.  HA!  How little my faith is.  It is like when I hear this song God is laughing at my lack of faith and I know that.  You know how sometimes you feel so strongly that the way you feel is valid until you say it out loud and you hear your own stupidity. That is why this song makes me smile because I know that God is faithful and in its own unique way this is my little reminder. So Noah... its you and me till the end.  I love you always and forever no matter what!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: