Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Allie- 6 Weeks

My little girl officially looks like her daddy. We have been going back and forth for several weeks but as I have been looking at pics from this past week it is undeniable that Noah is her daddy!

This week has also been a week of firsts for Miss Allie. First of all she started wearing her cloth diapers this week. I have to say I was a little nervous to start them but the results are in and I LOVE THEM! I hope I never have to use disposable again! They are so easy, they fit her great, and I no longer have blow out issues. Plus I am now saving a TON of money...YAY!!! So here she is sporting her new diapers!
She is loving her fist, we haven't gotten the thumb again but when its time to suck and a passy is no where to be found she gladly resorts to the fist.

This week Allie met her first baby. Saturday night we had dinner with Brent, Leslie and Noah and I can't believe how much bigger he is than Allie. Here they are meeting for the first time.


And here they are hanging out on the couch. Allie's face is cracking me up.. she looks like she is scared to death. We are officially out of newborn clothes now and have moved into 0-3 months. However she is starting to fill them out quickly. I am hoping we don't grow out of them too quickly. This week she is 10.5 pounds!
Allie LOVES her bath time. When I stick her in the bath recliner and turn the water on she always moves her body so that her foot will get right under the running water and then she just lounges and enjoys the bath. She never cries or fusses even when I take her out and lotion her up... she loves it all!
Aunt KB came over and took some pics and brought her a new headband and bow. It matches all of her Ladybug outfits that Nana bought. The flower cracks me up cause it is as big as her whole head. Don't worry little girl you will grow into it.


Allie has a new trick this week. She has started imitating faces that we make. If I stick my tongue out at her she looks at me funny or laughs and then you can see her mouth start moving she will eventually stick her tongue back out at me. Lastly, this week Allie has been sleeping longer stretches. She has been consistently sleeping 6 hours now with a 7.5 and 8 hour stretch for the first time this week! So proud of you my little cheeky monkey!

No comments: