Sunday, November 29, 2009

Allie 7 weeks

Here are a few pics from Allie's 7th week. This was a big week for Allie cause she met her aunt Brooke and Uncle Brandon for the first time. She loves them both and they both did great with her... but she has developed an affinity to spitting up on Aunt Brooke. Other new things this week consist of her weighing 11lbs. and sleeping 8 hour stretches almost every night! Yay Allie!



Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving. My whole family came to stay with Noah and me in our little 2 bedroom apt for the week of thanksgiving and though it was tight we had a great time spending time with them and I am sure they have a blast with Allie. Unfortunately Allie was unable to enjoy a good thanksgiving meal because I was on a very restricted diet with my gallbladder flare ups. Maybe next year both of us will enjoy a good thanksgiving meal.



Allie: and I am totally over thanksgiving


Helping mommy and daddy put up the Christmas tree... we just put it up no ornaments yet.. more pics to come :)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

HK said...her is laying in the hay :-)!! Cant wait to see you Saturday! She is getting so big!