Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Cupcake Extravaganza

Saturday October 2nd was Allie's first birthday party.  I have been planning her party for about 6 months... it was my coping mechanism for the fact that my baby girl was about to be 1.  I decided on a cupcake theme and well cupcakes were everywhere.  We had tons of family come in from out of town and had a blast celebrating with them and all of our AG crew.  Thanks everyone who made an effort to be there it meant a lot to us that we got to celebrate Allie turning 1 with you.

Here are a few photos to document the momentous occasion. 





This was Allie's first experience with balloons and she loved them



With Nana and Papa




With Gma Cathe and Papa Roy

Aunt Brooke and Uncle Brandon... we missed you Uncle Will!!


Aunt Terrah and Uncle Nick

Aunt Betsy, Nolan, HK, Uncle Nate and 12 day old baby Liam!

Great Gma and Gpa Gray

Noah's Aunt Anita

PRESENT TIME.  Allie was a little overwhelmed by all the gifts and wanted to stop and play with EVERYTHING she opened.  She got some awesome stuff.

She got a rocking chair from Linda, and JC and a baby from Uncle Nick and Aunt Terrah

Singing Happy Birthday

I get to eat this?

OK!

Feeding Daddy some

My Aunt Mary, Uncle Eddy, and Aunt Janet

More Presents!

Lovin on her new baby in her new rocking chair.

You want some?

Papa wants a bite

OK I think I am done with this cupcake
Friends

Just a few of my favorite girls!

Allie playing with KB

my Uncle JC, Aunt Linda and Cousin Blake

 We are working on signing thank you.  She gets that you put your hand to your mouth but not to take it away.  She is telling everyone thank you for her presents and coming to her party. 




Thanks KB for once again taking pictures and speaking love straight to my heart :)  Thank you Brei for helping with set up and so many of the decorations!!  And THANK YOU April for working all day to let us have a party at your place it was ALL amazing!

No comments: