Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Football

Last Thursday we drove over to Mascoutah to watch Matt Konieczka play some freshman football.  High school football = fall to me and we had a blast.  This was the first highschool game I have attended in probably 3 years I forgot how much I like it :).  Allie was mesmerized by everything around her but especially the cheerleaders.  She would clap and flap her arms as to "cheer" with them every time they cheered!  It was awesome to watch... I think I might have a little cheerleader on my hands.
 
 
watching the cheerleaders cheer
And cheering with them!
 Allie is lovin her first live football game







mommy even shared some popcorn and ohh Allie loves popcorn!
 
our little family (again Allie is more interested in the cheerleaders)
The whole AG crew that attended

No comments: