Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Allie is 7 Months- May 3rd 2010

On Monday May 3rd Allie turned 7 months and I turned 26 :)
We started the day off with a trip to the doctor. I was going to cancel this appointment for Allie's 7 month check up but she had been pulling on her ear for about a week and I wanted to make sure it wasn't an ear infection so off we went.

Well Allie has NO ear infection. She is perfectly healthy baby and the doctor always comments that she is one of the healthiest babies she has ever seen.
She weighted in at 18 lbs - 90th Percentile
and is 28 inches long- 95th percentile
I forgot what they said her head was but it was about in the 56th percentile.
She also got her first shot today. I wanted to hold off till she was over 6 months before starting any shots and well she experienced her first today. She did pretty well she cried but only till I got the passy in her mouth and picked her up she was a trooper.

So far Allie is saying mama and dada but mostly dada ALL THE TIME...
She is starting to pull up on things and can stand for several minutes at a time holding on to something. She likes to walk while you hold her hands and she loves to play SO big. She throws her hands straight in the air and expects you to say it over and over again.
She flips all around in her crib and I find her in all kinds of positions however she seems to like sleeping on her tummy. I have to say she comes by it honestly, I am a tummy sleeper too.

After the Dr. we went to lunch with Nana for my birthday. We sat outside on the patio at McGurks in Soulard. This is by far one of my favorite places for ambiance to eat.


My baby and me on my birthday

Belle belle with Nana. They became buddies this week. Allie is going to miss her Nana when she goes home.
Oh so my 7 month old LOVES drinking out of straws. Where she learned this I am not sure.. she loves cups and when I let her try to chew on my straw one day she sucked the drink up and now thinks she should get to do this any time someone has a drink.
and yes I do notice what the cup says which just makes this picture that much more funny.

Allie getting LOTS of sugar from Nana.

Allie LOVED the fountain she was mesmorized by it and we couldn't get her attention away from it the entire time we were there.

Allie showing daddy where she got her shot at the doctor.

Now she has my card envelope from the card Noah gave me for my birthday.

Our little family before Noah and I went out to dinner for my birthday and Allie stayed home with Nana. It was so nice to get a night to ourselves and Allie had a blast with her Nana. (I think Nana had a blast too)

We went to Pi for dinner and had some amazing pizza.

and then went to Bailey's Chocolate Bar for dessert.. this is a new fav of mine.
There is the love of my life. We had a blast just spending the afternoon and evening together. I love you so much babe.

and we had lots of dessert... what can I say it was my birthday.


all in all it was a great day and I got to share it with some of my favorite people.







No comments: