Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day the Fun part...

Yesterday started out with Noah getting my breakfast and taking care of Allie (feeding her cereal changing her diaper etc.) Later that day we went to lunch where I got cards and Noah and Allie gave me a spa day to take advantage of while we are in San Diego! We had lunch at Chilis (one of my favorite restaurants) there was a ceiling fan right above our table and well this was Allie during the majority of the lunch...


Then we went home where Allie and I got a nap before heading to church to celebrate with all our August Gate friends.

Here is my family and me on my first Mother's day!



Allie,
I am so thankful that the Lord chose me to be your mama. You are the happiest baby I have ever seen and you make me laugh every day. It is a joy to watch you figure out and try new things and you do this on a daily basis. You are so smart even the Doctor said you are ahead of the game in every area. Thank you for being my little girl. I love you always and forever.... now don't grow up too fast :)

1 comment:

Kpete said...

She is adorable, what a classic picture staring at the fan!