Thursday, August 13, 2009

33 Week Update and Happy Birthday Betsy!

Today I went back for my 33 week appointment. This time Dr. Pignotti was much more positive. He did have a non stress test done and plans to do one weekly from now on. He says she moves a lot which is GREAT and that things could not be more perfect. He said my blood pressure is perfect, weight gain is perfect and the results of the non stress test were perfect. So I am a happy girl. Apparently Allie is just going to be a little girl and as long as she is totally healthy I am ok with that. Till next Thursday we will go back from another non stress test and appointment. I will keep you posted :)

Also, I want to say Happy Birthday to my amazing sister in law- Betsy. Check out her blog at nateandbetsyoldham.blogspot.com. I am so thankful to have such an awesome sister in law. I love you girl and hope that you have an AMAZING day with your family.

1 comment:

Nate and Betsy said...

Thank you! Can't wait to catch up when we get home! Glad things are going well with Allie!!! The time is getting so close!!!