Monday, August 24, 2009

34 Week update and I am so behind

Last thursday was our 34 week appointment. We had another non stress test and Dr. Pignotti noted that he has never had anyone complete NST's faster than us. That is right my little girl already scoring through the roof on tests. This is a good thing considering her daddy would expect nothing less :). The fact of the matter is Allie moves A LOT! So as soon as they hook that heart monitor up to me I am constantly pushing that little button to say she is moving. According to Pignotti a baby that moves a lot is a good sign of a healthy baby... however, I wonder what this means when she is outside the womb... I am sure this is something we are unable to prepare for. Oh world are you ready for Alethia Grace Oldham? I doubt it. In other news my doctor said that my cervix is getting soft which is right on target for where we need to be right now. We have another appointment this thursday and I will try to post sooner.

In other news, I have pics from Florida and my Sheridan Hills shower that I will try to post either later this evening or tomorrow. I am really trying to get caught up...bear with me :)

No comments: