Friday, August 28, 2009

35 Week Update

So yesterday was another doc appointment. We have passed the 35 week mark and now have less than 5 weeks till our due date. This is totally crazy to me. I know so many women get to this point and they are just ready to have the baby... don't get me wrong I am ready to have this baby but I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Seriously these last 8+ months have been a total blur and I am left feeling like there is so much to still be done before she can come. So I guess I am not at that desperation stage saying someone get this baby out of me just yet. I have hit the uncomfortable stage. Sleeping has become a total nightmare and my lower back hurts pretty much 24/7 but it is all TOTALLY worth it.

At our appointment it was pretty routine. Another NST..totally normal and everything else looks great. He said baby is "in position" but there is no progress towards dilation at this point. I had been assuming that she had dropped a little bit as I am feeling some intense pressure in my pelvic bones and when I squat I feel like she might fall out. Sorry if that is TMI :) So all in all a good day and we will visit Dr. P next Thursday for our next appointment...

No comments: