Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Allie's Room Updated

This past week my mom has been in STL to help me get Allie's room ready for her upcoming arrival. I wanted to post a few pics since everyone is so anxious to see the masterpiece we created.


My mom actually made the curtains to match the crib bedding as well as the other bed. They are SO cute.
Dresser/ Changing table and crib... love that furniture :)
Here is the other bed that she will eventually grow into.
This is as you enter the room
I had to take a picture of this girls closet. She seriously has more clothes that I do, she also has more shoes that I do. WOW! I am set on clothes from newborn to 24 months and she isn't even here yet.

Not only did we organize the nursery and the bathroom we also made a blanket, a dress, and 2 skirts for Allie belle. I don't have pics of the dress yet (I forgot to take one and I am now in FL) but I will post pics of the other stuff when I get home.

No comments: